Monday, December 27, 2010

What is AdSense?

Posted by zubair 8:59 PM, under | No comments

In today's world, it seems that almost any 
topic is open for debate. While I was
 gathering facts for this article, I was
 quite surprised to find some of the issues 
I thought were settled are actually still
 being openly discussed.
AdSense is a wonderful advertising 
concept that was conceived by Google
 some time back. Though new advertising
 concepts keep coming up all the time, this
 one is something that is altogether different.
Now that we've covered those aspects of
 adsense, let's turn to some of the other
 factors that need to be considered.
AdSense (Google's advertising program)
 presents an earning opportunity to the 
website owners by allowing Google to post
 advertisements on their websites. These
 advertisements are either text advertisements
 or image based advertisements. Of course,
 the website owners need to enroll to the AdSense program through Google's website 

Google Adsense Secrets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags